Friday, October 22, 2021

White Flowers

I grow





Flowers of white. But why? Is it a colour at all ? When there are somany vibrant colours, why should a flower be in white? I used to ask. Is it a choice for a flower? Can HE be wrong? 

Only then did I notice the green of the stalk that held the white. Only then did I notice the mild green lines on the dark green leaves. Only then did I see the pearly flowers on a grey background! 

Then I was told by science teacher that white is white only because it has all colours in it. 

I looked around,some are like that,they have it all in them, they show the less of themselves out, that their near and come out with flying colours. Have some doubt?- let's look at our parents. Ha, yes! Their hearts are as pure as these white flowers.


- Brindha Vivek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Desire to Move - To Grow

I GROW  A resolute soul not only survives calamity, it grows  despite it. One may choose to give in the face of adversity, one may choose to...